Greenlight Power is an enterprise SaaS eCommerce platform built with scalability and swift, secure deployment in mind. Supported by our expert team of digital marketing specialists in our customer success team, our complete eCommerce solution is here to propel our customers digital growth. We’re currently recruiting for a Sales Director to lead all sales efforts in the UK and EMEA.
WHAT BEHAVIOURS WILL WE BE SEEING?
- Enthusiasm for technology – constantly seeking to improve the platform
- Complete ownership and being in control – what’s happening, when, where and what the impact is
- Curiosity – asking questions and finding opportunities, generating ideas and encouraging others to think differently
- Influencing and changing perceptions of colleagues and clients
- Sharing your knowledge about your expertise, as well as soaking up opportunities for you to learn new skills
- A clear communicator, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Able to display up to date working knowledge of digital solutions in terms of both trends (attraction, techniques and infrastructure) and tools
- Able to communicate digital/ecommerce strategy and tactics confidently at a senior level and be proactive, taking the initiative and spotting every opportunity to offer our products and services
WHO WILL YOU BE?
- You’re likely from an ecommerce/SaaS/platform technology business
- You sell to retailers and agencies today
- You have experience running and completing RFPs/RFIs
- You’re comfortable demo’ing solutions
- You’re a confident story teller
- You’re proudly independant
- You’re thick skinned and warm hearted
- You’re astute and receptive
- You’ll be ready to grow a team once the first few deals are closed
- You’ll be comfortable and effective in complex organisation and project environments, and working with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple stakeholders
- You will maintain strong active relationships with key clients at all levels
- You shop online, all the time, for everything
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- At least 8 years commercial experience in the digital / technology space domain with strong understanding of the digital consumer space
- BS/MS degree
- Proven working experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive RFIs and RFPs
- Proven working knowledge of building effective proposals
- Experience of working with Global/European clients is desirable